The lawyers of CARLER Grenoble team are involved in counseling and solving disputes in the fields of manufacturers’ liability, civil and criminal liability as regards to accidents, particularly in mountain sports, as the area of GRENOBLE has a specific and recognized competence in this field.
They advise and defend institutional players (insurers), businesses, communities, operators in the sector of the mountain (ski resorts, national union of ski instruction) as well as individuals.
Their specific fields of interventions are:
- Construction Law (manufacturers’ liability in private public law)
- Civil and criminal liability (accidents in physical activities and sports, various accidents, industrial risks and professional liabilities)
- Compensation of damages (physical injury, property damages, moral damages)
- Insurance Law (compulsory liability insurance, casualty insurance, individual and group insurance)
- Counsel for customer risk management in the field of management and organization of physical and sport activities.
CARLER Lawyers also represent and assist their clients before all courts throughout the country and abroad where they have correspondents.