Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Assets
The Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Assets department is at the heart of Carler’s business. It brings together six senior lawyers specialising in company law, corporate and personal taxation, property law and contract law. This department also works in tandem with the employment law department, which has 8 senior lawyers.
The department’s lawyers always play a strategic role prior to any proceedings, with a deep understanding of financial issues.
The firm’s experience has enabled it to develop nationally and internationally recognized expertise in the following areas:
- Legal, fiscal and employment capital strategy
- Organizational optimization
- Redesigning legal organization charts
- Optimizing business income capital
- Fiscal and legal optimization of transfers
- Optimization of employment systems